Printing & Copying
WEPA print kiosks at the MLC are available at the following locations:
- First floor, near room 147
- Second floor, across from Jittery Joe's
- Second floor, near room 251
- Third floor, in the 3 East wing
- Third floor, in the 3 West wing
- Third floor, in 3 Central
- Fourth floor, in the 4 East wing
- Fourth floor, in the 4 West wing
Users may print by:
- uploading their document(s) from their computer to WEPA's website. (Select the University of Georgia as your institution, and log in with your UGA MyID and password.)
- downloading WEPA's print app for Mac and PC to your computer.
- installing a mobile app for iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android to print directly from their smartphone.
- using a USB flash drive at a WEPA kiosk.
If you are printing from a MLC lab workstation, your job will automatically be sent to WEPA.
To pay for the printed documents, students may use Bulldog Bucks, a credit/debit card, or funds deposited into a WEPA account.
The cost is $0.06 per page for black and white prints, and $0.50 for color prints per pagee. A $0.20 surcharge will apply for each transaction paid with a credit/debit card. The additional surcharge can be avoided by paying with Bulldog Bucks or a WEPA account that has been deposited with at least $5.
Photocopiers are available on each floor in the vending machine areas. Copying costs $0.09 per page. Copying requires a UGA ID with Bulldog Bucks or a VTS print/copy card. There is a VTS print/copy card vending and value adding station in the MLC 3rd floor East Vending Area. You can also add money to your Bulldog Bucks account online.