Group Study Room Policy
- The 96 group study rooms in the MLC are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The purpose of these rooms is for group study rather than individual study; therefore, groups have priority.
- A group is considered to be 2 or more people.
- An individual user must relinquish the room to a group immediately upon request. Individuals waiting on group members must also comply.
- If individual’s party is en route, upon said request, individual will be granted a 5-minute grace period; thereafter individual must relinquish room to group.
- Belongings that are left unattended in a room cannot reserve the space and may be removed to the Security/Information Desk (on the 2nd Floor) if a room is needed for a waiting group. Please remember that unattended belongings also pose a security risk.
- If you move additional seating into a room to accommodate your group, please return it.
Questions or concerns may be referred to the 2nd Floor Security Desk or at (706) 542 - 2327.